Friday, September 17

Cupcakes & My Birthday...

Went to the Cupcake Reading Series on Tuesday night to hear Lusty Lady read a very dirty story about a hot, lesbian baker who specialized in - what else - cupcakes. The evening's theme was "Ladies Who Blog" and there were some fantastic readers. I especially liked Blaise K's "graduation speech" to her alma mater Bennington College about turning 32 and still living like she's in her early-20's. I could relate, I'm turning 32 on Sunday and I almost went to Bennington...

I'm having a big party tomorrow night to celebrate and prove I'm not as old as I am. Still picking out my outfit. The choices are; cleavage or extreme cleavage, still trying to figure out which way to go on that one.

Sunday is also my Aunt Molly's birthday, she's turning 90! I'd love to spend our birthday together, just the two of us, but the other relatives are throwing her a surprise party so I'm forced to spend my day with the weirdos...


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Extreme cleavage, of course! :) see you there.