Monday, October 4

My stuff up on The Art Vibe, Another Great Atomic, Michelle Tea this Friday!

I am the October Guest Writer on The Art Vibe. Two of the pieces are from my Edinburgh show. The other is more of a page poem - which do you think it is?

Had a great time at Atomic last night. It was great to hear Thad Rutkowski, Gloria, Christian Peet and Erin O'Briant read. I've really been blessed to know so many talented people and have them read at my series.

The next Atomic event is the book party for Michelle Tea on Friday. Info. in the column at right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cheryl - just checking your blog and I realise I'm listening to a NYC tune, Let's All Chant by Michael Zager Band. I think it's time you gave us your thoughts on NY disco. Bye bye or Bring it Back? I can't decide. What do you reckon? Roddy