Monday, December 27

leftover lunch

Just ate some of my leftover baked ziti for lunch. It's really good, but I think I need to put more spices in the sauce and perhaps less chesse. Also, next time I'd like to add mushrooms. I'm sure this is very interesting to all of you out there.

My headache is almost gone, but I'm still feeling a little ill. Needless to say, I'm still at work, don't think I'm going home early. Besides tonight is Pilates and I hate to miss it, after all the holiday gobbling.

Just picked
this
up at RKB's blog and it's very frightening. Why do they hate us homos so much? I really wish I could find that t-shirt I saw at a political rally a long time ago that read; Jesus - Save Me From Your Followers. If anyone knows where I can get one, please let me know.

Also, I took down my comments because I didn't seem to be getting that many. If you'd like to leave a comment, simply email me. I may put the comments back up eventually.

No comments: