Wednesday, January 5

so far, so productive

The New Year is treating me well. Keeping up with the resolutions. Have sent out 4 of 5 colony application. Will send out the last one next week. And should have my other projects submitted to publishers by Friday. Then I can get cracking on the writing again.

The New York Press gave Atomic another nice little writeup. But I think they have fused me with RKB:

Atomic Reading Series Writer and New School alum Rachel B. satisfies all appetites by bringing together blogger Michelle, spoken word performer Carolyn Connelly, playwright Bob Kerr and poet Joanna Fuhrman ; Lucky 13, 273 13th St. (5th Ave.), Park Slope; 7, FREE.

Anyway, I'm excited again for Sunday's reading. Atomic just keeps getting better and better!!!

I've gotten some really great comments on the new site look. I'm really digging it. Thanks so much to Chrystal Ruley for getting it up for me!

Okay, back to cross more stuff off my list...

No comments: