Wednesday, March 9

pretty good mood

I am in a really good mood today. Perhaps this is because the ice melted and it almost sorta looks like Spring.

I was asked to contribute to a MAJOR poetry anthology yesterday and that made me happy, I sent my pieces by the end of the day and I found out this morning that a bunch of them will appear in the publication. More news when I have it. I also finally finished that erotica story I'd been working on for a while and submitted that to a different anthology. So I'm productive as well as happy.

Got the photos back from the shoot and GirlyNyc took some great shots! I hope to have them scanned and up soon.

Tonight I'm going to try to make it to that East Village USA exhibit. It's closing soon and I don't want to miss it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheryl,
How wonderful! Congrats!
Warmest, Felicia