Friday, May 6

friday odds and ends

I got a mention in this Erotica Readers and Writers review of Best Lesbian Erotica 2005 by Ashley Lister:

"the anthology slips easily into the delightful narrative of Cheryl B’s Two Girls in a Basement."

Various:
I just wrote a blurb for a fellow poet for use in her press pack, which I was honored to do.

This morning before work I visited my gyno for my annual spread. Glad to get that over with.

Had my first cup of coffee in like a month. I had a moment of weakness after the gyno and the coffee truck was right outside the office. Now I'm all speedy. Tea just doesn't give you that Umph...

Finished reading Lessons in Taxidermy last night. It's a really great book and I highly recommend it.

My mom is coming in tomorrow and staying over for Mother's Day. I did a lot of cleaning in preparation for the white glove test.

No comments: