Thursday, August 18

trapped inside the machine

My tiny laptop is in the computer hospital. Tuesday, it kept asking me to enter a password just to get into my hard drive although I don't remember ever setting a password for any part of the computer. The IT guy at my job is trying to fix it for me now and may have to physically take the thing apart. What a bummer. I'm hoping I can at least get the documents I've been working on off beforehand so I can continue to work on them, I was on a roll. SHARP wants me to send the thing in to have it fixed but I'm afraid that will take too long. I'm incredibly impatient and trying very hard to finish these pieces.

Also, I have a reading tonight and I wanted to read one of the pieces I just finisehd but it's trapped inside the machine. I may have to read something else.

No comments: