Sunday, November 6

manic flight reaction

Went to see Manic Flight Reaction, Sarah Schulman's new play at Playwrights Horizons last night. I was quite impressed with every aspect of the show; excellent script, riveting actors, cool set. There were some really great little one-line observations: "there's a cure for homosexuality you know...fame." I hadn't seen a play in a while and it was great to go back to the theater. Back when I was involved more with theater myself, I saw plays all the time. Perhaps when I finish the book, I will try my hand again at theater. I can't promise anything, not even to myself, but I do think I'd like give it a shot.

It's a slow Sunday morning, and my eye is still messy. Ugh. Just trying to fully wake up, then head out to the gym, then some writing work, then ATOMIC tonight.

No comments: