Thursday, July 6

that old time travel question

My favorite question from my e-interview last night:

If you could time travel, what would you tell your ten-year old self?

I'll post the answers when the interview is out.

I put a librarything in the right column. It's a really cute little tool and very easy to use. Check it out. I doubt very much that I'll enter my entire library, but I did post a few of my recent favorites.

I've assigned myself the tedious task of re-typing a 20-page essay that was lost during the great computer crash of 2005 which I need to have as a Word document. It seems to be taking way longer than necessary, possibly longer than it took to write the thing in the first place. Okay, I'm exaggerating here, but still...

2 comments:

Identikit said...

Librarything is cool.

Right, I'm going now!

Christine E. Hamm, Poet Professor Painter said...

Hey, if you lost a typed document, you can go to anyone who has a scanner and they can scan it in and it will become a word doc again. There will be a few errors when the scanner doesn't recognize a word, however. Kinko's might be able to do this for you as well.