Sunday, July 23

where oh where did my little blog go?

My blog totally disappeared this morning. I wrote a post at 7 a.m. (been up since 5 thanks to insomnia again) and afterwards, my blog vanished, except for a few mysterious lines of code. Not sure what happened, but BVAN got it up and running. I've saved all the code in a text file in case it happens again.

What I had originally posted was that I had insomnia and that my prose piece "Fluid" is in the latest issue of the Canadian zine The Fence. I don't know why I had to tell y'all that at 7 a.m. on a Sunday morning but here it is 7 p.m. Sunday night and I'm typing it again.

1 comment:

Identikit said...

Insomnia is the pits, isn't it? I always go out walking in the dark when I can't sleep but I guess you can't do that where you live. Not sure about eating and sleeping in the same place though - hot it may be but that is a bit gross and I'm sure it's not good for establishing sound sleep routines. But what do I know?

We are off to France, then San Francisco for 3 weeks and then back to France for 2 more weeks. So I shan't be bothering you with comments for a while.

I can hear your sigh of relief from here!!!