Tuesday, August 29

can i ask you a question?

Why is there such a show as Celebrity Duets? And a bigger question; why am I watching it? Okay, it's only on in the background, but, still, why?

Sorry I've been updating so sporadically. I've been working on the book and that's been taking up most of my creative time. Also, I haven't really been doing much since I'm trying to save money, so there's not a whole lot exciting stuff to report on. I'll be out and about more in September and will have more interesting episodes to relate/complain about.

Speaking of September, ATOMIC is on the 10th and my Birthday is on the 19th, so I'll be leaving the house at least twice.

I seem to be almost-sick, like with a light cold, maybe allergies. I feel run-down but functional.

Also, my newly redesigned website is up and looking pretty. Let me know what you think and stuff...

2 comments:

Christine E. Hamm, Poet Professor Painter said...

The website looks great! Very well organized, too.

Identikit said...

Yes, it is very pretty. Easy to use too.