Friday, January 26

Friday's Annoyances

My cable modem was dead when I woke up this morning and they can't fix it until Tuesday (grrrr). Also my e-mail seems to be a bit screwy. I received messages today from friends that look like they were sent a few days ago. I'm at Tea Lounge trying answer everything that's piled up in the last few days. I swear, whenever I consciously take a small break from the inernets, I get inundated whereas when I'm compulsively checking every 20 minutes, there's nothing. Anyway, if you sent me an e-mail in the last few days and haven't heard back, this is why.

Also, as of last week, my gym, the same one I've been going to for the last two years, closed without warning. Another gym in Bay Ridge is taking in the old gym's clients at a discount rate so I went and signed up this morning - it's a lot cheaper than any other gym I could join in the area, but it just burns me up that I had to pay again when I just renewed my membership back in November (double grrrrr). I promised myself I would try not to whine so much on the blog this year, but here I go again.

Anyway, my hair still looks good, for now.

No comments: