Thursday, September 13

What I'm Doing...

I'm working on two poems at once, because I have writer's ADD and I can't concentrate on just one thing at a time. I don't know if that's a good thing or not, probably good to have a lot of ideas, not so good to lose focus. I hope to have at least one of them in presentable shape for the readings on the 25th and 26th.

Today, I purchased the perfect light fall jacket at my favorite store, Beacon's Closet. I've been looking for one for a while now and was elated to find it fit me perfectly and cost less than $20. I'm considering it a pre-birthday gift. I have my eye on a new bag as well, but I'm on a limited budget, so that may not happen.

Speaking of clothes, I'll be attending another clothes swap this Sunday. I scoured my closet last night and have a pile of stuff to give away.

Also, have another date with T/A on Saturday! Yay T/A.

No comments: