Monday, December 3

November

Sorry I've been absent the last few weeks. A lot happened in November and it was hard to keep up with the blog. I started a new job. The job is interesting and it's good to be on a regular work schedule again. I attended a few awesome book parties, which were fun and fabulous, hosted a Thanksgiving potluck at my house, battled a urinary tract infection, was super-proud of this month's PVC show and spent a healthy amount of time with the Tall, Adorable One.

I also did some readings. One was a really fantastic night for Brooklyn Reading Works at the Old Stone House in Park Slope. And I did two readings for the new anthology, Word Warriors: 35 Women Leaders in the Spoken Word Revolution both of which were awe-inspiring experiences.

So, it's been busy, but good.

No comments: