Saturday, December 29

Various

Wow, I've been a bad blogger the past few months. I've been busy working, writing, booking 2008 winter and spring PVC shows, hanging out with T/A and you know, all that holiday stuff. I've also been keeping up with my personal journal and I just started a poetry notebook I've been working on during my lunch breaks. So, I've been writing, just not on the blog as much. I can't guarantee I'll be posting a whole lot more in the new year, but I will continue to post notices about shows, PVC lineups, my friend's projects, the occasional observation etc.

I have some cool gigs coming up, including one in Baltimore. It will be good to get out of NYC, even for only one night. I haven't been out of the tri-state area since my trip to London last October. T/A is coming with me.

Readings:
January 1, 6-8PM:
14th Annual Alternative New Year's Day Spoken Word/Performance Extravaganza
This event runs from 2PM to midnight. I'll be reading between 6 & 8 PM.
Bowery Poetry Club
308 Bowery, NYC

January 13, 4PM:
Mina's
815 W. 36th Street, Baltimore

February 4, 8PM:
Storytelling @ Coraline Cafe
480 62nd Street, Brooklyn

No comments: