Thursday, January 27

femme petting zoo

The Best Lesbian Erotica 2005 reading was stellar once again! And it was great to go to Bluestockings, I hadn't been there in a while. Afterwards, a bunch of us went to a French place around the corner. I believe it was called the Epicerie. But we knew we were in the right place when I noticed the Ladies Room door was labeled "Femmes." Then RKB, who was wearing super sexy green shoes and Martha had a discussion which involved the phrase "Femme Petting Zoo" which is one of the best things I've heard in a while. Where does such a magical place exist?

Speaking of femmes, I will probably see the same group of lovely ladies tongiht plus many others at a book party at Lit. This means I have been out almost every night this week! I feel young again.

Mr. Tim Wells will be here next week and we have a pretty hectic social calendar so I will continue to drink from the fountain of youth...

No comments: