Monday, January 24

uphill in the snow

I've been MIA in the blogosphere the last few days.

I spent the weekend:
- enjoying the snow
- watching Kill Bill - both Volumes of which really sort of freaked me out
- reading Marjane Satrapi's Persepolis I & II both of which I highly recommend

Mainly did a lot of writing and finally finished this one piece I've been working on for a while and I felt really good about that. Also battled an intermittent Migraine and woke up in the wee hours of the morning today with a bit of a stomach flu. Yuck.

Feeling better now though and looking forward to attending the WYSIWYG reading tomorrow night and reading for the BLE reading on Wednesday at Bluestockings.

Some exciting news:

Three of the anthologies I'm in were nominated for Lammys! Congratulations to all these fabulous editors I had the pleasure of working with in 2004.

Also, my review of Scraping By in the Big Eighties by Natalia Rachel Singer is out in the new issue of BUST. There's no link online so check out the print version.

No comments: