Friday, January 21

hot lesbian action

Check out this glowing review of Best Lesbian Erotica 2005. Here's what it says about my piece:

"So when I opened the decidedly racy cover, which features a hot picture of real-life lesbian couple Shar Rednour and Jackie Strano having sex, and discover among the very first entries a piece of erotica by my ex-girlfriend, writer and performance artist Cheryl B., I am intrigued. Though “Two Girls in a Basement,” a tale of New Jersey big-hair gals who get it on during “Girls Night,” does not reflect my own experiences, it definitely sizzles. I am hardly a femme, I have never had a boyfriend named Guido nor have I stolen away to another girl’s room clad in a pink miniskirt and fuchsia spiked heels to get it on, but I can easily identify with the characters’ desires."

Granted, this was written by my ex, but I still think it's a great review.

No comments: