Saturday, February 19

freakin' cold

Yes,it's freezing here in NYC. I had a date with my ex to go to Target this afternoon but we both cancelled thinking instead we'd hang out tonight at one or another's apartments with a pizza and a DVD. But neither of us feels like going out in the cold tonight so we're shooting for Target again tomorrow afternoon.

My ex and I get along very well. This is new for me. I do exchange e-mails with another ex from time to time and yet another one lists my events on their website but that's about it. W. and I have been broken up for almost a year now and still like seeing each other. I don't know if this is a sign of maturity or resignation but we continue to enjoy each other's company. She's a journalist. Her latest works: Lesbian Drama Thrives on Showtime and this one for EVOTE.

No comments: