Wednesday, March 23

hands

I'm pretty sure I have carpal tunnel syndrome or something close to it. It's sort of been happening on and off for the last few years and the last couple of months have been particularly bad. So I went to the doctor today and after checking out the situation, he thought my hands were damaged enough to refer me to a physical therapist. And this guy never gives referrals. I'm going to call tomorrow and make an appointment. Carpal Tunnel runs in my family - my mom's had a bunch of surgeries so I'm trying to avoid that.

On the bright side, I got to leave work early, had vietnamese food for lunch and got to the gym before the evening rush.

I'm reading this Friday at Cornelia Street Cafe - I'm the evening's feature so I hope some of my FRIENDS who were (ahem) absent from last night's gig turn out.

No comments: