Monday, March 7

photo shoot, manicure, two trips to the diner

Had another great time at Atomic last night! It's so much fun being able to present all these fabulous readers month after month. The audience was a bit smaller than usual, but they were warm and attentive nonetheless.

Earlier in the day, Girly and I took three rolls of B&W film both in my apartment and in Sunset Park. I can't wait to get them developed! Then we headed over to the salon for manicures, then to Daisey's diner for a litte pre-Atomic dinner. After the reading a larger group of us, including readers Avra, Kelli Dunham and Sarah Schulman headed back to Daisey's for desert. Overall, it was a really fun day.

In other reading news:
Lauren Sanders be reading with Meg Wolitzer at KGB on Sunday, March 13, at 7pm. I don't think I can make this one, but it should be great.

No comments: