Saturday, August 13

what i've done so far this weekend

Just in case you were worried this blog would devolve into a collection of cute pictures of my cats and kooky old pictures of me, I offer you this boring list of my activities this weekend most of which are not that incredibly interesting, but still:

- Wrote 5 pages yesterday
- Figured out how to work most of the functions on my digital camera
- Finished watching first season of Six Feet Under (If you haven't done this already, you must)
- Read NY Times
- Got my hair cut and colored, it's slightly shorter and a very dark brown with an auburn overtone - I like it
- Walked around in the heat for a while and I swear part of my brain melted
- Sticking close to my AC tonight and N is coming over later on

That's about it in a list. I haven't checked my e-mail since yesterday afternoon and it's already piled up. Will attend to that momentarily.

No comments: