Wednesday, December 21

i won't be in the flesh tonight

Can't seem to shake this illness. I tried to go to work today but couldn't find a way to get to the LIRR station at Atlantic Ave. and I'm too sick to walk. I have to say, I'm getting bored sitting at home and I'm determined to make it in tomorrow. Also, I'll be missing out on the reading tonight which I'm really bummed about since I found my "Ask Me For A Spanking' t-shirt from last year's party and had planned on wearing it flashdance-style. Blah.

Anyway, check out the table of contents for Naughty Spanking Stories from A to Z 2, there's some really great stuff. And if you're in the city, please check out my fellow spanksters tonight.

In The Flesh Erotic Reading Series
Wednesday, December 21st, 8 pm
Happy Ending Lounge, 302 Broome Street, NYC (http://www.happyendinglounge.com)
Admission: Free

Join In The Flesh host Rachel Kramer Bussel for a reading from and book party for her latest anthology, Naughty Spanking Stories from A to Z 2, along with local contributors Tsaurah Litzky, Nichelle, Bette Taylor and Michele Zipp. They will all read short selections from their work, and refreshments will be served! Spankings are optional. You'll be able to pre-order the book, which will be out in early 2006.

No comments: