Monday, January 30

end of the month

I can't believe January is almost over. And it's so warm today it feels more like the end of March.

Recently, I've been asked to be part of some really great projects. Unfortunately, I'm not SuperWoman and have had to turn a bunch of really fanatstic things down. Even just a few years ago I would have taken on everything. As I've matured though, I realize that to put forth your best work, you have to make priorities. And if that means I miss out on certain things, I have to live with that choice.

Sometimes I wish I could still be that chick who runs from reading to reading to bar to party to after hours joint every night. I was that person for a very long time but that life is pretty far away from me now. I can make it to maybe two events in one evening and then not every night.

Anyway, I'm very excited for PVC on Feb. 23rd and the trip to SF the week before. Good stuff.

No comments: