Friday, June 22

A Bunch of Stuff

Sorry about the lack of posts. I've been busy.

Here's what's up:

Monday night's PVC was fantastic! You can read about it on the PVC Myspace Blog.

I have another job interview next week which I'm excited for/nervous about.

Lots of stuff planned this weekend. I'm reading in Williamsburg Friday night as part of the Earshot Reading Series. Assorted Pride events this weekend and my friend's birthday Saturday night. It's a karaoke party, which I typically don't partake in, although I enjoy witnessing others singing poorly. Perhaps I'll even break out with some Jersey classics from Expose or Shannon.

I've been enjoying the second and third seasons of Little Britain on DVD and last night I watched Grey Gardens which served as a cinematic reminder of why I will never live, albeit with less cats, no head scarves and in a retirement community not a mansion, with my mother.

Since I'm going to be busy for the next few months with various projects, some of which I will announce soon, I've decided to dump dating, thinking about dating, bitching about not meeting anyone, general cynicism and misanthrophy etc. for a while. Even though I recently posted a few personal ads, I realize I'm fine by myself and I'm definitely doing better now than I have in months. Now that I've put this out there, I'll probably meet someone I really like. Ho hum.

No comments: